Get Alaska Covered
Contact Doctors for America if you want to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Alaska IS NOT expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
The Alaskan Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in Alaskans has no health insurance
- State Population: 653,000
- Uninsured: 142,000 (22% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Alaska Edition (Doctors for America)
- Alaska Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!