Get Arizona Covered
Click on the map for more detailed information
Contact Doctors for America Arizona Volunteer Leader
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Arizona is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Arizona Market place will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 5 Arizonians has no health insurance
- State Population: 5.4 million
- Uninsured: 1 million (19% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Arizona Edition (Doctors for America)
- Arizona Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!