Get Arkansas Covered
Click on the map for more detailed information
Contact Doctors for America Arkansas Volunteer Leader
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Arkansas is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Arkansas Market place will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 5 Arkansans has no health insurance
- State Population: 2.4 million
- Uninsured: 500,000 (21% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Arkansas Edition (Doctors for America)
- Arkansas Consumer Report coming soon.
More materials to come!