Get Colorado Covered
Click on the map for more detailed information
Contact Doctors for America if you want to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Colorado will have its own insurance marketplace called Connect for Health Colorado
- Colorado is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
State Stats: 1 in Coloradans has no health insurance
- State Population: 4.4 million
- Uninsured: 754,000 (17% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Colorado Edition (Doctors for America)
- Colorado Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!