Get Delaware Covered
Click on the map for more detailed information
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Delaware is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Delaware Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government
State Stats: 1 in 10 Delawareans has no health insurance
- State Population: 752,000
- Uninsured: 84,000 (11% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Delaware Edition (Doctors for America)
- Delaware Consumer Report Coming Soon (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!