Get Georgia Covered
Contact Doctors for America Georgia Volunteer Leader
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Georgia IS NOT expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Georgia Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
- They have a partner organization trying to expand medicaid in Georgia. The website is Coverga.org
State Stats: 1 in 5 Georgians has no health insurance
- State Population: 8.4 million
- Uninsured: 1.9 million (22% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Georgia Edition (Doctors for America)
- Georgia Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!