Get Hawaii Covered
Click on the map for more detailed information
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved in your state
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Hawaii will have its own insurance marketplace called Hawaii Health Connector
- Hawaii is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
State Stats: 1 in 10 Hawaiians has no health insurance
- State Population: 1.2 million
- Uninsured: 95,000 (8% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Hawaii Edition (Doctors for America)
- Hawaii Consumer Report Coming Soon (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!