Get Idaho Covered
Click on the map for more detailed information
Contact Doctors for America Idaho Volunteer Leaders
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Idaho will have its own insurance marketplace with information here
- Idaho is NOT expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
State Stats: 1 in 5 Idahoans has no health insurance
- State Population: 1.4 million
- Uninsured: 255,000 (19% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Idaho Edition (Doctors for America)
- Idaho Consumer Report coming soon (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!