Get Indiana Covered
Click on the map for more detailed information
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Indiana IS NOT expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Indiana Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 6 Indianians has no health insurance
- State Population: 5.5 million
- Uninsured: 930,000 (17% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Indiana Edition (Doctors for America)
- Indiana Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!