Get Iowa Covered
Contact Doctors for America Texas Volunteer Leaders
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Iowa is expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Iowa Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 10 Iowans has no health insurance
- State Population: 2.5 million
- Uninsured: 264,000 million (10% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Iowa Edition (Doctors for America)
- Iowa Consumer Report Coming Soon (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!