Get Kentucky Covered
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Kentucky will have its own insurance marketplace called Kynect Kentucky
- Kentucky is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
State Stats: 1 in 6 Kentuckians has no health insurance
- State Population: 3.7 million
- Uninsured: 621,000 (17% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Kentucky Edition (Doctors for America)
- Kentucky Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!