Get Louisiana Covered
Contact Doctors for America Louisiana Volunteer Leaders
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Louisiana IS NOT expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Louisiana Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 5 Louisianans has no health insurance
- State Population: 3.9 million
- Uninsured: 783,000 (20% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Louisiana Edition (Doctors for America)
- Louisiana Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!