Get Maine Covered
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Maine IS NOT expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Maine Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 8 Mainers has no health insurance
- State Population: 1.1 million
- Uninsured: 140,000 (13% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Maine Edition (Doctors for America)
- Maine Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!