Get Maryland Covered
Contact Doctors for America Maryland Volunteer Leaders
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Maryland will have its own insurance marketplace called the Maryland Health Connection.
- Maryland is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
State Stats: 1 in 8 Marylanders has no health insurance
- State population: 5 million
- Uninsured: 630,000 (11% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Maryland edition (Doctors for America)
- Maryland Health Connection Fact Sheet (Maryland Health Connection Website)
More Materials to come!