Get Massachusetts Covered
Contact Doctors for America Massachusetts Volunteer Leaders
Umbereen Nehal Tom Neely
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Massachusetts will have its own insurance marketplace called MA Health Connector
- Massachusetts is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
State Stats: 1 in 20 Massachusites has no health insurance
- State Population: 5.5 million
- Uninsured: 268,000 (5% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Massachusetts Edition (Doctors for America)
- Massachusetts Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!