Get Minnesota Covered
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Minnesota will have its own insurance marketplace called MN Sure
- Minnesota is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
State Stats: 1 in 10 Minnesotans has no health insurance
- State Population: 4.6 million
- Uninsured: 462,000 (10% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Washington DC Edition (Doctors for America)
- Minnesota Consumer Report Coming Soon (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!