Get Mississippi Covered
Click on the map for more detailed information
Contact Doctors for America Mississippi Volunteer Leaders
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Mississippi IS NOT expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
The Mississippi Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 5 Mississippians has no health insurance
- State Population: 2.5 million
- Uninsured: 516,000 (21% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Mississippi Edition (Doctors for America)
- Mississippi Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!