Get Missouri Covered
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Missouri IS NOT expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Missouri Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 7 Missourians has no health insurance
- State Population: 5 million
- Uninsured: 800,000 (16% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Missouri Edition (Doctors for America)
- Missouri Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!