Get Montana Covered
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Montana IS NOT expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Montana Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 5 Montanans has no health insurance
- State Population: 828,000
- Uninsured: 179,000 (22% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Montana Edition (Doctors for America)
- Montana Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!