Get Nevada Covered
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Nevada will have its own insurance marketplace called Nevada Health Link
- Nevada is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
State Stats: 1 in 5 Nevadans has no health insurance
- State Population: 2.4 million
- Uninsured: 561,000 (24% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Nevada Edition (Doctors for America)
- Nevada Consumer Report Coming Soon (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!