Get New Hampshire Covered
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- New Hampshire is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The New Hampshire Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government
State Stats: 1 in 8 New Hampshirites has no health insurance
- State Population: 1.1 million
- Uninsured: 144,000 (9% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - New Hampshire Edition (Doctors for America)
- New Hampshire Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!