Get New Jersey Covered
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- New Jersey is expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The New Jersey Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 7 New Jerseyans has no health insurance
- State Population: 7.5 million
- Uninsured: 1.1 million (15% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - New Jersey Edition (Doctors for America)
- New Jersey Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!