Get New Mexico Covered
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- New Mexico will have its own insurance marketplace called New Mexico Health Insurance Exchange
- New Mexico is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
State Stats: 1 in 5 New Mexicans has no health insurance
- State Population: 1.8 million
- Uninsured: 398,000 (23% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - New Mexico Edition (Doctors for America)
- New Mexico Consumer Report Coming Soon (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!