Get North Dakota Covered
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- North Dakota is expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The North Dakota Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 10 North Dakotans has no health insurance
- State Population: 568,000
- Uninsured: 64,000 (11% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - North Dakota Edition (Doctors for America)
- North Dakota Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!