Get Oklahoma Covered
Contact Doctors for America Oklahoma Volunteer Leader
Katherine Scheirman, MD
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Oklahoma IS NOT expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Oklahoma Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 5 Oklahomans has no health insurance
- State Population: 3.2 million
- Uninsured:700,000 (22% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Oklahoma Edition (Doctors for America)
- Oklahoma Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!