Get Oregon Covered
Click on the map for more detailed information
Contact Doctors for America Oregon Volunteer Leaders
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Oregon will have its own insurance marketplace called Cover Oregon
- Oregon is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
State Stats: 1 in 5 Oregonians has no health insurance
- State Population: 3.3 million
- Uninsured: 590,000 (18% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Oregon Edition (Doctors for America)
- Oregon Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!