Get Pennsylvania Covered
Contact Doctors for America Pennsylvania Volunteer Leader
Chris Hughes, MD
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Pennsylvania IS NOT expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Pennsylvania Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 8 Pennsylvanians has no health insurance
- State Population: 10.4 million
- Uninsured: 1.2 million (12% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Pennsylvania Edition (Doctors for America)
- Pennsylvania Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!