Get Rhode Island Covered
Click on the map for more detailed information
Contact Doctors for America Rhode Island Volunteer Leader
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Rhode Island will have its own insurance marketplace called Health Source RI
- Rhode Island is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
State Stats: 1 in 7 Rhode Islanders has no health insurance
- State Population: 860,000
- Uninsured: 110,000 (13% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Rhode Island Edition (Doctors for America)
- Rhode Island Consumer Report Coming soon (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!