Get South Carolina Covered
Contact Doctors for America South Carolina Volunteer Leader
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- South Carolina IS NOT expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The South Carolina Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 5 South Carolinians has no health insurance
- State Population: 3.9 million
- Uninsured: 755,000 (19% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - South Carolina Edition (Doctors for America)
- South Carolina Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!