Get Tennessee Covered
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Tennessee IS NOT expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Tennessee Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 6 Tennesseans has no health insurance
- State Population: 5.4 million
- Uninsured: 889,000 (17% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Tennessee Edition (Doctors for America)
- Tennessee Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!