Get Texas Covered
Contact Doctors for America Texas Volunteer Leaders
Anna Tran Robert Luedecke
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Texas IS NOT expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Texas Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 4 Texans has no health insurance
- State Population: 22.1 million
- Uninsured: 5.8 million (26% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Texas Edition (Doctors for America)
- Texas Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!