Get Washington Covered
Contact Doctors for America Washington Volunteer Leaders
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Washington will have its own insurance marketplace called Washington Health Plan Finder
- Washington is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
State Stats: 1 in 6 Washingtonians has no health insurance
- State Population. 5.9 million
- Uninsured: 938,000 (16% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Washington Edition (Doctors for America)
- Washington Consumer Report Coming Soon (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!