Get West Virginia Covered
Click on the map for more detailed information
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- West Virginia is expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The West Virginia Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 6 West Virginians has no health insurance
- State Population: 1.5 million
- Uninsured: 272,000 (18% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - West Virginia Edition (Doctors for America)
- West Virginia Consumer Report Coming Soon (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!