Get Wisconsin Covered
Contact Doctors for America to learn how to get involved
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Wisconsin IS NOT expanding Medicaid to everyone below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- The Wisconsin Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 10 Wisconsinites has no health insurance
- State Population: 4.8 million
- Uninsured: 518,000 (10% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Power Point:
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Wisconsin Edition (Doctors for America)
- Wisconsin Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More Materials to come!