Get Utah Covered
Click on the map for more detailed information
Contact Doctors for America Utah Volunteer Leader
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Utah is not sure if they are expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
- Utah is offering an option for small businesses and it can be found at Avenue H Health Insurance Marketplace
- The Utah Marketplace will be run by the Federal Government.
State Stats: 1 in 6 Utahns has no health insurance
- State Population: 2.5 million
- Uninsured: 417,000 (17% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Utah Edition (Doctors for America)
- Utah Consumer Report (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!