Get Vermont Covered
Contact Doctors for America Vermont Volunteer Leaders
Overview of What's Happening October 1
- Vermont will have its own insurance marketplace called Vermont Health Connect
- Vermont is expanding Medicaid to all citizens and legal residents below 133% of the federal poverty level.
State Stats: 1 in 12 Vermontians has no health insurance
- State Population: 510,000
- Uninsured: 41,000 (8% of the state)
- View more detailed Census Data by State, County, Income Level
Download Materials to Educate Yourself and Others
- Coverage is Good Medicine - Vermont Edition (Doctors for America)
- Vermont Consumer Report Coming Soon (Consumer Reports)
More materials to come!