Facts Save Lives!
- Give fact sheets to people after church, at the mall, at a university.
- Talk to seniors at a senior center.
- Help your patients educate themselves by putting Consumer Reports guides in your waiting room.
- Tell everyone you know to spread the facts!
- Supplemental Slides on Medicare and Paying for Reform (updated October 3, 2012)
- Spanish slides courtesy of Hispanic Health Initiatives
More Fact Sheets and Fliers
- Reforms That Are Happening: What ACA provisions are already in place, and how do people access the benefits?
- How Does Health Reform Impact Physicians?
- Health Reform Timeline
- FAQs about Health Care Reform
- Health Reform and Seniors
- Debt Ceiling Deal and Impact on Health Care (August, 2011)
Older Powerpoint Presentations
- The Anatomy of Health Reform (May 2010)
- Health Reform and Medicare (June 2010)
- Community Presentation (2010) - see video below
- Health Reform and Young Adults (August 2011) - see video below
- Kaiser Family Foundation: Health Reform Subsidy Calculator
- Healthcare.gov: Insurance Option Finder for Individuals and Small Businesses
- Policy Issues Center: Background information and links on a variety of challenges in our health care system (last updated 2010)
- Young Adults Section: How health reform impacts young adults, including many medical students (by Abhinav Gupta)
- Listen to discussions of important issues in health reform with luminaries in health reform and policy: Health Policy Expert Calls with Physicians
Dr. Evan Saulino Explains the Health Reform Law (Part One)
Dr. Evan Saulino Explains the Health Reform Law (Part Two)
Abhinav Gupta talks about benefits of health reform for young adults: