Facts Save Lives!
- Give fact sheets to people after church, at the mall, at a university.
- Talk to seniors at a senior center.
- Help your patients educate themselves by putting Consumer Reports guides in your waiting room.
- Tell everyone you know to spread the facts!
- Supplemental Slides on Medicare and Paying for Reform (updated October 3, 2012)
- Spanish slides courtesy of Hispanic Health Initiatives
More Fact Sheets and Fliers
- Reforms That Are Happening: What ACA provisions are already in place, and how do people access the benefits?
- How Does Health Reform Impact Physicians?
- Health Reform Timeline
- FAQs about Health Care Reform
- Health Reform and Seniors
- Debt Ceiling Deal and Impact on Health Care (August, 2011)
Older Powerpoint Presentations
- The Anatomy of Health Reform (May 2010)
- Health Reform and Medicare (June 2010)
- Community Presentation (2010) - see video below
- Health Reform and Young Adults (August 2011) - see video below
- Kaiser Family Foundation: Health Reform Subsidy Calculator
- Healthcare.gov: Insurance Option Finder for Individuals and Small Businesses
- Policy Issues Center: Background information and links on a variety of challenges in our health care system (last updated 2010)
- Young Adults Section: How health reform impacts young adults, including many medical students (by Abhinav Gupta)
- Listen to discussions of important issues in health reform with luminaries in health reform and policy: Health Policy Expert Calls with Physicians
Dr. Evan Saulino Explains the Health Reform Law (Part One)
Dr. Evan Saulino Explains the Health Reform Law (Part Two)