Coverage is Good Medicine
Calling for Coverage Champions:
Help get America covered!
Millions of uninsured Americans can finally get health care coverage. But 7 in 10 uninsured don't know it yet. As a Coverage Champion, you can help people in your community get covered! Need coverage? Call 1-800-318-2596 or visit Healthcare.gov through Mar 31.
Webinars, Speakers, and FAQ's
Additional Materials on Enrollment
- Calculate Your Cost: Get Covered Calculator (Enroll America)
- What Plans Are In My Area?
- Pocket Card for Federal Marketplaces (HHS)
- Brochure: Consumer Report Credit Brochure (available for each state and in English/Spanish)
- Paper Application for Federally Facilitated Marketplaces
- Medicaid: Medicaid Enrollment: Your Guide for Engaging People Experiencing Homelessness (Health Care for the Homeless Coalition)
- Health Care Provider Organization ACA Enrollment Campaign Template
- Official Updates: HealthCare.gov (consumers) or Marketplace.cms.gov (advocates)
- Maps and Stats
- Where are the uninsured? (Enroll America)
- District-by-District Stats on the Impact of the ACA (U.S. House Committee on Energy and Commerce)
- Who are the uninsured? (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services)
Beyond Enrollment - General Affordable Care Act Information
- What Does Health Reform Mean for Physicians? (Doctors for America)
- Doctors for America ACA 101 powerpoint (Doctors for America)
- Myths and Facts on Health Reform (Doctors for America)
- Healthcare Reform & The ACA (Medscape)
- Health Care Reform: Health Insurance and the Affordable Care Act (WebMD)
- What Health Reform Means for Your Practice (Small Business Majority Webinar - 6/18/13)
Join the Race for Coverage
Partners in Your Community
- Enroll America: Contact us for local contacts at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Association of Community Health Centers: Find Your State Affiliate
- Community Health Centers that received ACA Outreach and Enrollment Grants: Find Your State Grantees
- Navigator Organizations: Federal Marketplace Navigators (Check with your state marketplace if yours is not federally facilitated.)
- For Patients: What if my state isn't expanding Medicaid?
- Contact us at email@example.com to get involved in our efforts to expand Medicaid in states that have not opted in yet.
Kaiser Family Foundation YouToons Explain the Marketplaces (6:53)
HHS Insurance Marketplace Introduction (1:54)
HHS Marketplace Enrollment Process (4:25)
Catholic Health Association (3:43)